Dear How to build realistic layouts reader,
Thanks for purchasing the magazine and for visiting us online. Instructions on downloading and viewing
your bonus PDF video:
- You’ll need your access code (found in the magazine), a PC with high speed (cable modem, DSL, or similar) Internet connection, Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or newer, and Windows Media Player.
- The PDF video will not work on a Macintosh computer.
- We do not recommend trying to download the PDF via a dial-up connection; the file size is more than 10 Mb.
- Once you enter your access code, click on the PDF icon to download the PDF video. Then click on any image to view the video for that step. You may get a one-time message asking if you want to play the video.
- Once a how-to segment is playing, you may stop and rewind that segment by clicking on the video’s image then pressing the escape key (“ESC”) on your keyboard.
- The PDF will print like any other story, so you can print a copy and take it with you to your layout.
We hope you enjoy the product. We’ll be offering many more PDF video products like it soon through our Information Station program.